Feature Articles: Alien Abductions, Cattle Mutilations, Conspiracies, Roswell, UFOs
On the afternoon of March 20, 1999, a significant crop formation was discovered in the Jezreel Valley village of Betlekhem Hagalili. It was the third formation found in the Jezreel Valley in the past year.
The formation was barbell-shaped with two circles of 9 meters diameter joined by a straight line also 9 meters long and 90 cm. wide. Eight hundred meters away an 11 meter diameter circle was found.
The formations were made in a large wheat field and the circles were spun counterclockwise. In classic crop formation fashion, the nodes of the wheat were bent but the stems were not broken. No physical residue was found in the formations. It is not known if the barbell and circle are part of one huge formation or if the circle is a more modest afterthought. Over seventy photos of both were shot by Gil Bar and Shaul Burgman.
Betlekhem HaGalili is located barely a mile from Bet Zarzir, site of the first formation last April 12th. The next formation was created six months later on October 20 in Tel Adashim, some twelve miles distance. Both the timing and locations of the formations might be significant.
The Jezreel Valley boasts numerous important biblical sites including Har Megiddo (Armageddon) where the final battle before Judgement Day is prophesized and Mount Tabor, where Jesus meditated for forty days before beginning his ministry.
The circles were formed in an approximate six month cycle. The first circle was formed on Passover evening last year, the latest was left a week before the beginning of this year's Passover festival.
Crop Formation in Jezreel Valley, Israel
Reconstruction of the 2003 Bainbridge, Ohio, USA 2003 Crop Formation
1. Draw a circle. Draw the horizontal and vertical centerlines.
2. Create the inscribed hexagram (regular 6-pointed star) of circle 1 by constructing
3. Construct the circumscribed circle of the hexagon
4. Create the inscribed hexagram of circle 3 by constructing two
5. Construct the inscribed circle of the hexagon, enclosed by hexagram 2.
6. Create the inscribed hexagram of circle 5 by constructing two inscribed
7. Construct the circumscribed circle of the hexagon, enclosed by hexagram 6.
8. Copy circle 5 to the top angular point of hexagram 6.
9. Construct a circle concentric to circle 1, passing through the intersections of
10. Construct the inscribed circle of the hexagon, enclosed by hexagram 6.
11. Copy circle 10 three times, to the angular points of the
12. Copy circle 1 three times, to the centers of circles 11.
13. Draw the three rays from the center of circle 1 to the
14. Construct three circles concentric to circles 12, each
15. Copy circle 5 three times, to the outer intersections of circles 12 and lines 13.
16. Construct a circle concentric to circle 1, passing through the outer ring
17. Copy circle 16 three times, to the centers of circles 15.
18. Extend lines 13 up to the outer sides of circles 15.
19. Copy circle 10 to the center of upper circle 15.
20. Construct the inscribed equilateral triangle of the lower left circle
21. Copy circle 3 to the center of the lower right circle 15.
22. Extend lower right line 18 up to circle 21.
23. Create the inscribed hexagram of circle 21 by constructing two inscribed
24. Construct three pairs of parallel lines, by connecting opposite pairs
25. Copy circles 7 and 10 to the center of the lower right circle 15.
26. Draw two rays of hexagram 23 from the center of the lower right circle
27. Circles 9, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19 and 25, triangle 20, and lines
28. Leaving out all irrelevant parts...
29. ...and colouring the areas corresponding to standing.. .
30. ...or to flattened crop, finish the reconstruction of the
31. The final result, matched with the aerial image.
Within this site you will find a wealth of information by and about England's crop circlemakers. You'll be able to learn how to become a circlemaker using our easy to follow 'Beginners Guide'.
Crop Circle Connector
Crop circle website featuring resources and related information including an International crop circle database.
Crop Circle Quest
Information about crop circle formations in Western Canada that have been personally visited by the author.
Crop Circle Research dotcom
Information about crop circles including crop circle research, crop circles articles, and the international crop circle database.
Crop Circle Secrets
Crop circles news and research by bestselling author Freddy Silva. Features information, images, and links to books and other resources.